KSP 0.15 is up!
I’m very pleased to announce that the 0.15 update of KSP is now officially released!
You can get it at the KSP Store.
This update adds these features to the game, among several others:
- The Spaceplane Hangar Facility: A new construction building where you build horizontally.
- A new Runway Facility, where you launch the things you build in the Spaceplane Hangar.
- A new Patched Conics display on the Map View, shows your trajectory as you move into and out of the SOI of planets and moons.
- A lot of new parts, including air-breathing jet engines and deployable, animated landing gear.
- A new mod creation toolkit, allowing for animated part mods, normal mapped part models, and several other improvements.
- A new, far-flung little moon around Kerbin, called Minmus.
- Many bug fixes and tweaks.
- constrution-bamford reblogged this from kerbalspace
- news-2012 likes this
- credecop reblogged this from kerbalspace
- jeenbarrett likes this
- discojustice reblogged this from kerbalspace and added:
- ground-gears likes this
- ground-gears reblogged this from kerbalspace
- okan170 likes this
- zaqster likes this
- meulinxleijon likes this
- icarusversusthesun likes this
- dieseljunk likes this
- dieseljunk reblogged this from kerbalspace and added:
- ohgodwhatamidoing likes this
- foodwomenandelyse reblogged this from kerbalspace
- globalspin likes this
- squishu likes this
- squishu reblogged this from kerbalspace and added:
- recessiveprodigy likes this
- kerbalspace posted this